Just in time for Christmas… SLEEPING BEAUTY is an original Pantomime musical comedy…. set in a place very reminiscent of Annapolis Royal!
- Written by Judy Dickinson
- Directed by Judy & Brian Dickinson
- Performed by the Annapolis District Drama Group
Awake from your enchanted slumber and check out this fun-for-all-the family fairy tale panto adventure!
- Friday November 16 at 7:30pm
- Saturday November 17 at 7:30pm
- Sunday November 18 at 2:00pm
Tickets: Door $16, Advance $14, Youth $10
Prices include HST.
Aida – In what should be a highlight of the new season, soprano Anna Netrebko sings her first Met Aida, going toe-to-toe with mezzo-soprano Anita Rachvelishvili as Amneris. Later in the season, a second star-studded cast takes over, with Sondra Radvanovsky and Dolora Zajick as the leading ladies.Tenors Aleksandrs Antonenko and Yonghoon Lee alternate as Radamès, and Nicola Luisotti and Plácido Domingo take the podium for the Met’s monumental production.
- Estimated Run Time: 3 hrs 36 mins
- Sung In Italian, Met Titles In English